#6 AWG Bonding Braid with spaced eyelets — EM2012SD
A 25-foot length of #6 AWG flat braided conductor made from tin-plated copper strands. Every 12″ there is a factory-installed 3/8″ eyelet made from brass, then tin plated. This eyelet has bands that totally surround all of the conductors at the termination point for a superior mechanical and electrical connection.
- Special eyelet design will not spin or rotate during installation.
- Easily trimmed to desired length with splicer’s scissors; eliminates waste.
- Factory-installed terminations provide maximum pull-out strength; no need to carry special tools.
- The 25-foot coil comes in a handy dispenser box for neat storage and easy dispensing from the corner of the box. An inspection window allows for inventory at a glance.
- Compact eyelet design fits neatly within the provided lightning arrester hardware.
- General bonding and grounding wherever a flexible #6 AWG is needed.
- For use at the bottom of the lightning arrester, it can be cut to length, bolted through the eyelet, then crimped to the downlead.