Cable Rack Bond Clamp
Mechanically galvanized steel clamp assembly.
- For use with all standard cable racks.
- Works with a variety of conductors, i.e., solid or stranded #6 AWG, bonding ribbons, and round or flat braid.
- Eliminates “sandwiching” the conductor between two flat washers.
- Can be used with one conductor, or to connect two conductors.
- Easily installed by hanging the clamp in a hook hole, inserting the conductor(s) and tightening.
- Mechanically zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
For use when bonding cable racks to a ground point common with other hardware to aid in corrosion prevention.
For Unistrut P21H cable entrance facilities, 2 1/4″ and 1 3/4″. Flat back plate, with extra tang to keep back plate from slipping out of place.
Available in other sizes and styles:
- For bonding ribbon or #6 AWG wire to cable racking. EM3777
- For #1 and #2 AWG wire. EM3778
- For Unistrut P16F cable entrance facilities, #1 and #2 AWG wire. EM3779