- Swivel design (EM4DBs) or removable bolt design (EM5DBs) allow installation anywhere on a ground rod, above or below an existing clamp.
- One size fits all variations of 1/2″–5/8″ copper clad and galvanized ground rods.
- Foolproof installation—optional torque shear heads break away at a predetermined torque to prevent over- or under-torquing.
- No loosening of bolts—optional nylon lock mechanism maintains constant tension.
- Quick installation—“V”-shaped halves keep wire automatically centered on ground rod.
- Low resistance—wire comes in direct contact with ground rod, making best possible connection.
- No reversing necessary—design fits tightly on small size 1/2″ rods, does not bottom out.
- Optional grease-filled closure helps prevent corrosion.
- Accommodates #12–#6 AWG ground wires.
Click here to order just the grease-filled closure.
Click here to order a swivel-type ground rod clamp with a separate connection for Mule Tape Locating Wire.