- All copper alloy construction.
- 18″-long copper strap fits any round conduit up to 4 1/2″ diameter.
- Applies with standard terminal wrench.
- Accommodates #6–#14 sol or str.
- Available also with teeth to bite through paint, or tin-plated for aluminum.
- Ground wire holes may run parallel or perpendicular to the strap.
Grounding CATV, telephone, and broadband installations at residences.
NEC® Section 250.94 Requirements
- An intersystem bonding termination for connecting intersystem bonding and grounding connectors required for other systems shall be provided external to enclosures at the service equipment and at the disconnecting means for any additional buildings or structures.
- The intersystem bonding termination device shall not interfere with opening a service or metering equipment enclosure.
- The intersystem bonding termination shall have the capacity for connection of not less than three intersystem bonding conductors.