Construction: Tinned copper rope-lay with pure copper termination clip. Equivalent to a #6 AWG. Standard terminations every 4 inches, with 1/4″ diameter mounting holes.
Standard spool is 25 feet. A kit is available with 25 feet each of five colors (blue, orange, brown, slate, and green) in a dispenser box.
- Comes with clear PVC insulation, with UV inhibitor, in order to locate mounting holes easily.
- Clear insulation can come in any color. Various cables in a closure can be identified by colors of bonding harnesses.
- Insulation is tight to harness, creates a neater look.
- One-piece terminal clip for greater conductivity.
- Gas-tight crimp minimizes corrosion.
- Comes on a roll—can be cut to length with splicer’s snips.
- Simple design provides for easy, foolproof installation. Terminates like any standard connection.
- Flexibility allows movement of cable without loosening connections.
- Factory-installed terminations provide maximum pull-out strength. No need to carry special tools.
- Pre-punched mounting holes are safer, eliminating the need to use a sharp instrument.
- Solderless termination.
- Unique patented design.
- Continuous looping of ground wire from ground point to ground point with no breaks.
- Grounding machinery needing flexible ground because of vibration.
- Fence and gate electrical grounding to create various lengths at a site.
- Provides bond when using heat shrinkable material.
- Provides bond when using closure not equipped with bonding hardware.