Pedestal Buried Service Wire Shield Connector #6 AWG with Floating Bonding Harness – EM3955 Series
Introduction to U-Shaped BSW Shield Connectors
For bonding and grounding buried service wire shields in pedestals.
- Long version of connector allows the installer to stack multiples of buried service wires.
- Connector screw end is removable to allow easy adding of new buried service wires or easy toning.
- #6 AWG allows maximum current capacity.
- Flexible lead allows for bonds to float so connection will not loosen.
- UL and RUS listed for safety.
Use the drop-down menu below to choose harness length, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.
Click here for just the connector, no harness.