- Brass for strength and conductivity.
- Tin plated for corrosion compatibility with aluminum, copper, and steel.
- Shaped bottom plate facilitates insertion into small cables and buried service wires.
- Teeth on top plate give high pull-out strength.
- Standard size stud accommodates all bonding and grounding harnesses.
- Meets Bellcore electrical specifications.
- Circular, rounded bottom plate electrically isolates shield from cable pairs to prevent shorts and grounds.
- Designed to work with corrugated or flat/bonded shields
- Provides excellent pullout strength without punching a stud hole
- Universal design
- Bonding and grounding buried service wires (2–12 pairs).
- Bonding and grounding small cables up to 25 pair.
Use the drop-down menu above to choose optional torque shear nut, blossoms on the bottom plate, short stud, and expanded radius to accommodate 5- to 12-pair cables, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.