Rocket 88 Shield Connectors with Attached Leads
Cat 3–7 Shield Connectors
This all-inclusive shield connector can be used to terminate both buried and aerial service wires manufactured with a metallic shield, as well as inside wiring for equipment grounds. Comes with a factory-mounted #10 flexible lead that provides a simple way for the technician to bond and ground the shield of the service wire where the ground post or point is distanced from the wire terminal or protector block. Also works well in situations where access to the station equipment is tight or wire rework is expected.
- #10 lead is available in any length specified.
- Lead can be provided as loose piece (separate from connector).
- Available with ring or hook terminals.
- Optional expanded radius accommodates 5–12 pairs, and cables up to 25 pairs.
- Designed to work with corrugated or flat/bonded shields
- Provides excellent pullout strength without punching a stud hole
- Universal design
Use the drop-down menu below to choose long or short stud, optional expanded radius, optional torque shear head nut, terminal type, length of lead, and optional two flat washers, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.