System Crimping Tool—T-406 Crimper
Easy-to-use compound leverage design
Length – 17 3/4″
Weight – 63 oz. (3 lb. 15 oz.)
- Heat-treated components for strength and wear resistance.
- Crimps battery terminals, splices, and heavy-duty rings—6 gauge through 4/0.
- Used by Underwriters Laboratories to obtain AET terminal listing. File No. E82914—Applications up to 600 volts.
- Unique system of die-insert shims reduces cost, size, and weight. Shims are retained in handle to prevent loss.
- Compound leverage design and precision calibration allow an easy, perfect crimp every time.
- Indent crimp die provides maximum-strength crimps that exceed Underwriters Laboratories cable pullout requirements.