- Applied with the standard terminal wrench.
- Tin plate reduces corrosion.
- Silicon bronze for greater strength and conductivity.
- Perforated bonding ribbon or braid with eyelets attaches under set screw.
- Grounding to metal buildings, bridges.
- Provides connection for bonding and grounding wires, ribbons, and braid to I-beams.
- Also used as strand clamp (electrical).
The five trailer I-beam clamps accommodate different ground wire gauges and formats. Please read the description of each, look at the pictures, and use the dropdown menu above to choose by part number.
With ground wire hole and short slot, enabling connection of #6 and #10 AWG simultaneously, as well as #6–#14 AWG individually.
With plain round ground wire hole to accept #6–#14 AWG.
Larger diameter cross hole accommodates stranded #6 AWG ground wire, .228 diameter, and down to #14 AWG.
With ground wire hole for #6–#14 AWG, and long slot to also connect plain bond ribbon.
Hole and slot combination accepts ribbon, two wires simultaneously, or #6–#14 AWG individually.