Universal Ground Clamp with Clip Nut — EM5907
A perforated copper strap with a threaded clip and bronze bolt assembly. Offered in lengths of 7″, 9″, 12″, 14″, or 24″, and with larger hole.
Connecting ground wires to water pipes, ground rods, and power masts.
- Fits around any size water pipe, ground rod, or power mast.
- Works with all the materials commonly used for grounding electrodes, i.e., copper water pipes, galvanized pipes, copper clad ground rods, plain steel ground rods.
- Connects all the ground wire sizes from #14–#6 AWG solid or stranded.
- Can be daisy-chained to be able to fit around very large diameter pipes.
- Ground wires can be added or changed without removing ground clamp.
- Tin-plated version available to be used with aluminum power masts.
- Clamp is installed and wire is attached from the same side, making application easier in confined spaces.
- Available with a slotted ground wire hole to accommodate two wires simultaneously (#6 AWG with a #10 AWG).
- Available as “suitable for direct burial.”
Use the table below (scroll down) to determine the length you need.