- No special tools required.
- Copper alloy for no corrosion, high conductivity.
- Various size mounting holes or pad sizes.
- Provides unmatched pull-out strength; wire stretches before any movement in barrel.
- Can be re-used.
- One component for traditional copper or theft-deterrent copper-clad steel.
- For faster installation, can use battery drill with tool.
Use the drop-down menu above to choose wire gauge (#6, #4, or #2 AWG) and mounting hole size, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.