Bonding and grounding telco and CATV to power ground.
- Stainless steel and copper alloy to reduce corrosion.
- Applies with a standard terminal wrench/nut runner—no special tools.
- Gel-filled cap helps prevent corrosion at the piercing points.
- Easy, foolproof installation.
- Mounts on the side—does not interfere with the cover or collapse the sides.
- Small and inconspicuous.
- Accommodates #6–#14 AWG solid or stranded ground wire.
- Makes electrical contact under the dripcap of the box, on bare, unpainted metal.
- Available with an extra-long body, to accommodate meter boxes with an extended lip on the top cover—EM-MB5-XL.
- Also available with alternate caps (not gel-filled) to cover the prongs and the bottom—EM-MB5-NP.
- Also available with narrow spade wedge contact point, and flat top and bottom (no need for caps)—EM-MB5-H-F.
Use the drop-down menu above to choose optional alternate caps, optional extra-long body, or narrow wedge, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.