One-Hole Copper Compression Terminal Lug—Long Barrel: 350 MCM — CLL-350…
Type CLL for cable to flat
Click here to return to the reference table, for all sizes of this lug.
*Burndy Type Y-750 Hydraulic Crimp Tool for use with Color Code Dies listed on this chart
**Thomas and Betts TBM-14 Hydraulic Crimp Tool for use with Color Code Dies listed on this chart
- Accommodates 350 MCM.
- Long barrel for heavy installations—permits double crimping.
- Greater contact area for lower current density, cooler connection.
- Available with nonstandard holes or undrilled tongue.
- Manufactured from high-grade, high-conductivity seamless copper tubing.
- Tin plated to minimize corrosion. Available unplated or with special plating.
- Color coded for wire size.
Use the drop-down menu below to select options: tongue angle, no plating or matte tin plating, blank (undrilled) tongue, optional sight hole, and/or optional sight hole with extra length, or click on the Product Variations tab below to select already configured lugs.
Click here to download a PDF with specs of all our lugs.