Connecting ground wires to water pipes, ground rods, power masts, and conduits.
- Fits around any size water pipe, ground rod, or power mast.
- Works with all the materials commonly used for grounding electrodes, i.e., copper water pipes, galvanized pipes, copper clad ground rods, plain steel ground rods, conduits on riser poles.
- Connects all the ground wire sizes from #6 solid AWG–#2 stranded AWG. For other conductor ranges, please call us at 860/379-8515.
- Ground wires can be added or changed without removing ground clamp.
- Clamp is installed and wire is attached from the same side, making application easier in confined spaces.
- Toothed version (see picture below) bites through corrosion and paint for better electrical contact.