Connecting ground wires to water pipes, ground rods, and power masts.
- Fits around any size water pipe, ground rod, or power mast.
- Works with all the materials commonly used in grounding electrodes, i.e. copper water pipes, galvanized pipes, copper clad ground rods, plain steel ground rods.
- Connects all the ground wire sizes from #14 AWG to solid #6.
- Flat bottom on dome-shaped washer will not nick small gauge wire.
- Can be daisy-chained to be able to fit around very large diameter pipes.
- Ground wires can be added or changed without removing ground clamp.
- Tin-plated version available to be used with aluminum power masts.
- Optional extra flat washers are available so that small gauge (#10, #12, #14 AWG) wires can be connected between washers while #6 solid bond wire is captured in through hole. Therefore, one ground clamp can be used where two were necessary before.
|Part Number||Grounding Electrodes||Wire Size||Length||Distinguishing Features||Listings|
|EM5500||3/8"–3 1/2" OD||#6–#14 AWG||12"||CSA, UL|
|EM5507||3/8"–2" OD||#6–#14 AWG||7"||CSA, UL|
|EM5510||3/8"–3 1/2" OD||#6–#14 AWG||12"||Extra flat washers||UL|
|EM5517||3/8"–2" OD||#6–#14 AWG||7"||Extra flat washers||UL|
Use the drop-down menu above to choose length, optional extra flat washers, and optional tin plating, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.